It is that time of the year. Renovations are under the way and you are looking for budget-friendly options to give your home an upgrade. Looks like you are in for a treat. Renovating your kitchen always takes more time than other parts of the house. This could be because people spend a lot of time in the kitchen and so functionality matters a lot but at the same time, there’s also the aesthetics that you need to consider. The prettier your kitchen looks, the more inclined you are towards feeling homely.
Tiling can be done on the floor, walls, and even the countertops. With warm and inviting designs, club ceramic kitchen wall tiles make it possible for you to have the right combination of functionality and aesthetics in your kitchen. Let’s have a look at different types of wall tiles for the kitchen, and which ones to choose.
- Ceramic Tiles: Quite popular and versatile, ceramic tiles are always in demand because of their resistance to heat, long-time durability, and availability in multiple designs and patterns to choose from. Adaptable to be used on walls, floors, and countertops, ceramic tiles are a wholesome option to choose from.
- Porcelain: Delicate and dainty, these tiles add a warm elegance to your kitchen. Their homogenous structure helps to keep their surface free from chipping, scratching, and also helps to handle the weight.
- Stone tiles: These tiles add a luxurious and eclectic look to your kitchen. These tiles can be quite expensive like marble tiling, but you are working within a budget then granites and slates are a good option to choose from.
- Vinyl tiles: Easy to install and quite inexpensive, these tiles need to be looked after very well as they have a tendency to get scratched and chipped from time to time.
- Glass: This look is always classy in a kitchen. Durable, quite strong, and definitely heat-resistant, these tiles are quite sturdy like the porcelain ones and look great on kitchen walls.
- Backsplash tiles: These are other fine options to choose from. Available in glass, natural stone, metal, and ceramic varieties these tiles are versatile and good to go. You can also add wallpapers on top of these tiles for a change.
That’s all about different tile varieties for the kitchen and how to choose them for your home.