Emerald green waters, gorgeous colors, spectacular sunsets, sugar-sand beaches, waves in the background, a picturesque town, and numerous activities, this is what make Destin the true gem of the Emerald Coast. Located on the Florida Panhandle on the Gulf of Mexico, Destin has much more to offer for your entire family. Family vacations at this beach are a lot more fun as there are lots of opportunities for clicking some awesome photos.
Clicking family beach photos on your own
Taking photos while on vacation in Destin should be fun and relaxing without the stress of struggling with your camera. You might not have experience in beach photography but still want great pictures of your family on the beach.
Taking beach photos is mostly about clicking them in the right light conditions of the day. Clicking photos in direct sunlight makes it hard both for the people in the photos and the person clicking them. Moreover, if the light is behind you then the person in your photo might appear very dark and more like a silhouetted figure. Therefore, you need to know the right mode of how to shoot with your camera.
- Carry a portable camera and can be carried easily while traveling whether a DSLR or a compact camera
- You get amazing beach photos with a wide-angle lens if you are using a DSLR
- Use a polarizing filter to reduce reflections and a UV filter to protect your lens from weather
- Carry a lightweight, portable tripod with spiked rubber feet so that it does not slip on the wet sand
- Get some amazing family beach photos with your smartphone once you understand how to manage the exposure, sharpness, light, and composition.
Professional photographer provides the highest quality of family beach pictures
Professional Destin Florida photographer knows how to bring the sun into your family beach pictures providing the best quality family beach photos that can be framed and displayed in your home. Visit the website of SuttonB Photography of Sutton Bainbridge who is a professional photographer in Destin. She specializes in family portraits, commercial photos of business branding, and commercial photos of real estate.
She helps in clicking memorable pictures and capturing those joyful moments for families who visit Destin beach for a splendid vacation. Visit her website to view the numerous lovely family portraits created by her. Fill out the online form with the details and she gets back to you soon. You and your family will enjoy working with her and create fantastic memories during her photoshoot.
Ideal times to click pictures
A professional photographer can give a lot of great tips that would make your entire family look awesome and enhance your family beach pictures into real stunning works of art.
The most important thing about taking beach photos is the ideal light conditions. Therefore,
- Schedule an appointment for a beach family shoot before 10 in the morning or after 5 in the evening when the sun rays are less harsh and kinder
- If you have young kids with you, try a time for Destin family beach photography when your kids are usually awake and in their happiest moods.
Choosing an outfit for family beach pictures
Choosing an outfit while getting family pictures clicked on Destin beach should not be complicated and stressful. The most important thing is to wear comfortable and soft fabric garments keeping in note the warm and humid beach weather you might have to experience.
There is no need to worry if you do not know how to start planning for your family beach outfits.
- It is advisable to wear beautiful soft beach colors during warm summer evenings
- The best colors for family outfits on a beach can be grey or tan color of the sand, pink or the blue color of the water
- You can also wear a white, brown, or navy-blue outfit that gives a beautiful look against the soft hues on the beach
- These colors also complement the tanned skin tones during the photoshoot of your family beach vacation
- Bright colors are also welcome like turquoise, fuchsia, dandelion yellow, tangerine
- They create bright pops of color against the white sandy beaches and emerald green waters of Destin beach
- However, keep the bright colors to a minimum and utilize them as accents rather than main colors.
- Try to avoid dressing your kids in uncomfortable clothing as they will be more focused on fixing their outfits rather than smiling at the photographer.
- It is best to tie your long hair or style it away from your face as it will minimize the chance of blowing them in your face during the photo shoot.
Co-ordinate the outfits rather than matching them
It is advised to avoid wearing matching outfits as they can make your photo look staged. However, you can coordinate the colors and styles to a great extent for ravishing looks.
- Dress one kid in a bold print and then coordinate colors of other outfits from those colors.
- Wearing Khaki bottoms or blue jeans and white tops in different styles also looks great for everyone
- A good idea would be to lay out all the outfits on a carpet or the bed and photograph them to have a preview of the pattern and color coordination and how well they look in a family photo
One-stop-shop for Destin visit
Destin Florida visit offers you everything that you wished for in a splendid family beach vacation. There are plenty of attractions and things to do around this place, whether visiting Crab Island, Baytowne Wharf, Harborwalk Village, Norriego Point, and more. Visit DestinFlorida.com, the premier website for planning your vacation and a one-stop shop for planning and booking your vacation rentals and things to do in Destin.
The site features thousands of extravagant vacation rentals, upcoming events, and nearby restaurant locations, and even keeps you updated with the latest happenings and activities for you and your family to participate in during your stay.
Capture joyful moments while on the Destin family vacation. Take random pics of your kids running, laughing, and playing in the sand for beautiful and real moments.